Congratulations on your decision of buying a new home!
Buying a home is one of life’s most exciting and important milestones. Your home purchase represents a major financial investment, perhaps the biggest of your life. In addition, it is an investment of time and energy into the place that will be the setting for many of your most cherished memories. In order to make the right choice when buying Ottawa real estate, it’s vital to work with a trusted professional who knows and understands your needs and your target market.
As an agent with Royal LePage Team Realty in Ottawa, every day provides a new opportunity to work with buyers just like you -- and I love helping people identify that perfect home. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, are rightsizing your home for your growing family, or are an investor looking to make the most of real estate opportunities throughout Ottawa, I offer service you can count on to help you meet your goals.
You see, buying a home is about more than the bells and whistles, fixtures and finishes. It’s about finding the right neighbourhood, establishing solid financing, and crafting a winning offer.
If you’re just starting your home buying process, I can introduce you to my network of the area’s best lenders, home inspectors, real estate attorneys, and other specialists to assist you throughout your journey to the closing table. If you’re purchasing a home for investment with your own team in place, I’ll help you identify exceptional opportunities, then streamline the process so that you can get your deals done faster.
Ready to get started? Contact me at 613-875-2225 or email@example.com and let’s create a custom search of Ottawa homes for sale that is tailor-made for your needs and requirements. Whether you’re buying a home in Ottawa or Ottawa’s surrounding areas, I’m here for you with the information and insights you need to secure the home of your dreams. Let’s get started.
Whether this is your first or fifth home purchase, the journey to purchasing a home can be a busy, exciting and a stressful one. Shaunna's job as your REALTOR® is to support you along every step of the way, providing peace of mind and ease in every decision you make. Here is what you get by working with Shaunna when you buy a new home:
- Help with financing and closing cost preparation
- Guidance finding any exemptions that may be available to you (i.e., the first-time homebuyers plan)
- Educate you on different neighbourhoods, school ratings, and comparable homes
- Provide you with listings and book showings on your behalf
- Answer all of those questions that Google can’t answer!
- Create a legally binding contract that will protect you and your purchase
- Investigate the property and contract and even the home inspection report with you
- Highlight red flags related to the purchase
- Coach you through offer, price and term negotiations with the seller's agent
- Guide you through closing costs and final considerations